Wednesday, May 30, 2012

No time for LOVE





Every time I try to come near you
An anonymous gravity cages my love for you.
 Path reaching your love is easy however,
The only hurdle is my goal
 I fear it might distance us forever.



To defeat the destiny, I need some time dear
May be few weeks or months or year,
But the candle lit in my heart won’t easily die
 Witnesses are the stars and the moonlight sky.



Ask my heart any day
Whether it beats for you?
Every beat would sound your name
 For my love is explicitly true.



In some cold-night if you miss me O’ Love
Just close your eyes and feel my love.
Akin to a dry rose I will live in your book
Whenever lonely just give me a look.



I promise to accept your Love
The day I conquer planets all nine
Down on my knees with a ring in my hand
My head will bow before you in the shrine.





11 comments:

  1. Flirt marne k liye guitar kaafi nahi hai kya ab Romantic poetry bhi likhna shuru kar diya.
    Anywayz good one yaar.
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he...Not enough dude. Need to add more feathers to my Talent-cap..!
    Thanx anywayz.
    Happy that u read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one.
    I just have a point or two if only you appreciate constructive criticism....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one brother! your language is simple and you've maintained the flow well throughout! keep 'em coming!
    -Tanuj

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy that you read it and liked it too..!
    Your reviews alwayz help me do better..!
    Thanks..!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heyy realy verry nice..I liked it..no words to appriciate...nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. heyy its veryy nice...no words to appriciate...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks trupti..!
    Glad that you read it and liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HEY NICE WORK.....KEEP IT UP....

    ReplyDelete