Wednesday, January 29, 2014

It all belongs to 'Him'

These roads don't belong to me
These streets don't belong to me
The trees, the winds, the sky, the stars;
Nothing here, anymore belongs to me.


These people are not mine
Nor is the camaraderie I once shared.
I thought I owe some golden memories,
yet those priceless treasures are not mine.


When I urged to relive the past again
my every effort went in vain;
I would struck the chord with all emotions,
Nothing I could gain except delusions.

                                                
This time doesn't belong to me
This place doesn't belong to me
The person one time I used to be I wonder,
   It's 'him' who no longer belongs to me.
                                                                                            

4 comments:

  1. ohh my Godd...khupach bharrii...we r nw in final year..n I can now feel n understand what you wanna say through this poem Dada..Nice..n Suvidha n me Miss U..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for reading..!
    haha Memories we wiil keep and memories we will have. Miss u too.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done Akshay.. simple but effective.. touches ur heart really

    ReplyDelete